This is a reminder that the EEO-1, and Veterans Report are due annually no later than September 30.
- The EEO-1 report is a collection of workforce data from employers with 100 or more (lower thresholds apply to federal contractors) employees.
- The EEO-1 report applies to employers with more than 100 employees or contractors or subcontractors with 50 employees and $50,000 in government contracts.
- The EEO-1 report contains information on a contractor’s workforce including gender, ethnicity and EEO code (e.g., first line manager, professional technical, sales).
File EEO-1 Reports Electronically
The EEOC “strongly recommends that EEO-1 reports be submitted through the EEO-1 Online Filing System or as an electronically transmitted data file. Paper EEO-1 forms will be generated on request only, and only in extreme cases where Internet access is not available to the employer. Instructions on how to file are available on the EEOC’s website atFILE EEO-1 ELECTRONICALLY
The EEO-1 Report is available to download by clicking on the button below:EEO-1 REPORT
- The VETS-100 reporting requirements apply to contractors with an existing federal contract or subcontract in the amount of $25,000 or more that was entered into before December 1, 2003.
- Contractors with a federal contract or subcontract in the amount of $100,000 or more that was entered into or modified on or after December 1, 2003, are covered by the VETS-100A reporting requirements.
- Reports may be filed between August 1 and September 30.
Employers are encouraged to file electronically and may do so at www.dol.gov/vets/vets-100.html
Are You Aware of the VETS-100 Filing Changes from Earlier in 2014?
Changes are on the horizon regarding the requirement that government/federal contractors file the annual VETS-1oo form. Per the Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM), in accordance with the US DOL Veterans’ Employment and Training Service (VETS), the VETS-100 form has become obsolete.
Additional Details on EEO-1 and Veterans Reporting
For more information on the OFCCP Regulations Effective 3/24/14, click the button belowLearn More
For more on VETS-100 and VETS-100A, click the button belowLearn More
For more on Protected Veteran, and Disabled categories, click the button belowLearn More
For more information on Government Contractor Compliance (GovConHR), please click the link below