NOTE: The EEO-1 Joint Reporting Committee has extended the deadline for all EEO-1 Report Filers from September 30, 2015 to October 30, 2015.
Who is Required to Submit the EEO-1 Report?
- The EEO-1 report is a collection of workforce data from employers with 100 or more (lower thresholds apply to federal contractors) employees.
- The EEO-1 report applies to employers with more than 100 employees or contractors or subcontractors with 50 employees and $50,000 in government contracts.
- The EEO-1 report contains information on a contractor’s workforce including gender, ethnicity and EEO code (e.g., first line manager, professional technical, sales).
File EEO-1 Reports Electronically
The EEOC “strongly recommends that EEO-1 reports be submitted through the EEO-1 Online Filing System or as an electronically transmitted data file. Paper EEO-1 forms will be generated on request only, and only in extreme cases where Internet access is not available to the employer. Instructions on how to file are available on the EEOC’s website at:
The EEO-1 Report is available to download by clicking on the button below:
Additional Information on the EEO-1 Report
Who is Required to Submit the Veterans-4212 (formerly VETS-100A)Report?
The filing season for the VETS-4212 began on 8/1/2015 and ends on 9/30/2015
The submission of the Veterans-4212 Report is required if you are a government/federal contractor or subcontractor with contracts of $100,000 or more. The VETS-4212 report categories “Protected Veterans” are defined as follows:
(1) Disabled veterans;
(2) Other protected veterans (veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. military during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge is awarded);
(3) Armed Forces service medal veterans (veterans who, while serving on active duty in the Armed Forces, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985); and
(4) Recently separated veterans.
Additional Information on the Veterans-4212 Report
Download the Veterans Self-ID Forms
The Government Contracting arena is unique, and FosterThomas is a specialist in this industry. With hands on expertise working successfully alongside Government/Federal Contractors, FosterThomas will seamlessly integrate with your staff to deliver measurable results.
Our Government/Federal Contractor HR Solutions focus on exceptional HR Compliance and Risk Management products and services to Federal, State, and Local government entities.