FosterThomas launches human resources blog to help drive awareness of HR news and regulations and promote community idea sharing
ANNAPOLIS, MD —July 27, 2010 —FosterThomas, a leading Mid-Atlantic HR Management Consulting organization, recently entered the blogosphere creating a forum for HR and Executive leadership to share ideas and concerns relating to current issues in the realm of Human Resources. Content for the FosterThomas Blog will be driven from the following categories:
- General HR – What’s happening in your HR department? Understaffed? Bogged down by administrative garbage? Merging with another organization and need some pointers on how to blend cultures?
- Risk Management- Exposure to various liabilities. Are you fully covered from all angles? What you need to do to become and remain compliant with contracts and state laws; and how to implement risk reduction strategies to protect your company.
- HR Staffing – Train and retain your best employees. Talk about talent management and how to recognize when it makes sense to outsource.
- Employee Benefits – What are the trends in healthcare? Is it possible to contain costs while providing a benefits package that will attract top talent?
- Other – Simply anything you or our subject matter experts want to talk about that’s related to Human Resources.
“We’re excited to have a place for our subject matter experts, clients and HR community to discuss pressing issues in the rapidly changing landscape of HR Management”, states FosterThomas CEO, Thomas Bedard. “Our consulting organization is extremely proud of the human to human interaction we have with our clients and look forward to this opportunity of creating an open forum for candid HR specific idea sharing.”
To subscribe to the FosterThomas blog–
FosterThomas is a leading professional services company that provides solutions in the areas of HR management, recruiting & staffing, employee benefits, business insurance and risk management. We help organizations by designing solutions to execute HR programs in an efficient and cost effective manner.
FosterThomas clients trust and rely on the advice and services offered by the exemplary FosterThomas HR professionals.
For more information, please send an email to Info@FosterThomas.com, call +1.800.372.3626 or visit us on the Web at www.fosterthomas.com.
Media Contact: Thomas Bedard, President