Now more than ever you need a trusted Benefit Advisor who will help you navigate the choppy health care system! As the Affordable Care Act (ACA) continues to change the landscape of the delivery of health care, FosterThomas Benefit Advisors stand by your side to help you make sense of it all.
- Do you understand the potential impact that health care reform has on your business?
- Do you know which provisions of the health reform law take place and when?
- Did you know that health care reform includes a sizable tax credit of up to 35% for small businesses with 25 or fewer employees, who average less than $50,000 in annual salary, and that pay at least half of the premium for employee health care?
As an employer, learn how you can level the playing field via the Health Insurance Exchange. FosterThomas Benefit Advisors will help you navigate the changing health care reform landscape.
Cost Containment Strategies Self Insuring/Self-Funding
- Control Health Care Costs
- Free Self-Funding Guide
- Self Insurance FAQs
Health Care Reform Helpful Downloads and Links
- Benefits Strategies
- IRS and ACA
- Grandfathered Health Plans
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Information for Employers
- Tax Credits
- ACA Timeline
- Form W-2
- Videos for Large, and Small Group Coverage
- SCOTUS Rulings that Affect ACA (2014)
- IRS Information Reporting Forms (FINAL VERSION) Available for Employers and Insurers (2/11/15)